Payment can be made by Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, Paypal, Bancontact (Belgium), Ideal (Netherlands). More payment methods might be offered in the future. All payments are processed in the secure environment of Ogone. All credit/debit card holders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to authorise payment to Aymara, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery.
NEW !! FREE RETURN FOR BELGIAN CUSTOMERS !! A BPOST RETURN LABEL WILL BE INCLUDED IN YOUR PACKAGE.
We work together with bpost and use their bpack standard service for Belgium. International customers are shipped by UPS Standard service. We ship world wide. Shipping costs and approximate delivery times :
- Belgium (allow three working days) shipped with bpost, shipping cost 5,5€ - NEW ! FREE RETURN FOR BELGIAN CUSTOMERS
- Netherlands, Luxembourg, France, Germany, UK, Ireland (allow 4 working days), shipped with UPS standard ; 10€
- Austria, Italy, Spain, Portugal, Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Finland, Greece, Czech Republic, Poland, Hungary, Slovak Republic (allow 4 working days) ; UPS standard service ; shipping cost15€
- Switzerland (allow 4 working days), shipped with UPS Standard, shipping cost 20€
- USA and Canada (allow 5 working days), shipped with UPS Express Saver, shipping cost 30€
- Australia and Japan (allow 5 working days), shipped with UPS Express Saver 30€
- rest of the world, via UPS : 35€
Need to exchange or return your purchase ? You have 14 days to decide whether to keep or return the goods. Here’s all you need to know...
- Request your Returns Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number within 14 days of receiving your order. This request should be sent only to firstname.lastname@example.org . Specify the items you want to return as well as the reason.
- You will receive an e-mail containing the RMA number valid for the next 14 days.
- Fill in the return form included in your shipment and mention the RMA number for proper identification. If you wish to exchange your item for an alternative product, we suggest that you return it and purchase the new item separately.
- Send back the goods in the original state and packaging . All items should be unused and with all Aymara tags still attached. Goods should be returned to : Aymara, Brandheide 46, 2880 Bornem, Belgium. The package has to arrive at our office within 14 days after confirming you the RMA number. Please note that the customer will have to bear the costs and the risk of returning the goods, also in the case of free shipping. Free shipping does not apply for the return. NEW ! BELGIAN CUSTOMERS ENJOY FREE RETURN SERVICE.
- After reception and inspection of the returned goods, we will issue you a full refund of the returned goods or send you a promocode for the store credit. Returns that are damaged or soiled will not be accepted and the refund may be refused.
How do I follow up my order ?
To order on the aymara e-store you need to create an account. When you log in to your account you can see your personal data as well as an overview of your orders with their current status. When you click on details you will also find the tracking number of your shipment once it is en route. You can check the current location of your package on the bpost website for Belgian orders. For international customers, UPS sends automatic e-mails that inform you of the status of your international shipment.
I've forgotten my password. How do I proceed ?
If you have forgotten your password, you can configure it again here http://shop.aymara.be/my_account/paswoord_vergeten