Payment can be made by Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, Paypal, Bancontact (Belgium), Ideal (Netherlands). More payment methods might be offered in the future. All payments are processed in the secure environment of Ogone. All credit/debit card holders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to authorise payment to Aymara, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery.
We work together with bpost and use their bpack standard service for Belgium. International customers are shipped by UPS Standard service. We ship world wide. Shipping costs and approximate delivery times :
- Belgium (allow two working days) ; free shipping for all orders of 80€ and more ; 5,5€ for smaller orders
- Netherlands, Luxembourg, France, Germany, UK, Ireland (allow 2 working days) ; free shipping for all orders of 80€ and more ; 10€ for smaller orders
- Austria, Italy, Spain, Portugal, Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Finland, Greece, Czech Republic, Poland, Hungary, Slovak Republic (allow 3 working days) ; free shipping on all orders of 100€ and more ; 15€ for smaller orders
- Switzerland (allow 4 working days) ; free shipping on all orders of 100€ and more ; 20€ on smaller orders
- USA and Canada (allow 4 working days) ; free shipping on all orders of 150€ and more ; 30€ on smaller orders
- Australia and Japan (allow 4 working days) ; free shipping on all orders of 200€ and more ; 30€ on smaller orders
- rest of the world : 30€ ; sorry no free shipping available.
Need to exchange or return your purchase ? You have 14 days to decide whether to keep or return the goods. Here’s all you need to know...
- Request your Returns Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number within 14 days of receiving your order. This request should be sent only to email@example.com . Specify the items you want to return as well as the reason.
- You will receive an e-mail containing the RMA number valid for the next 14 days.
- Fill in the return form included in your shipment and mention the RMA number for proper identification. Please indicate if you prefer a refund or store credit. If you wish to exchange your item for an alternative product, we suggest that you return it for store credit and purchase the new item separately.
- Send back the goods in the original state and packaging . All items should be unused and with all Aymara tags still attached. Goods should be returned to : Aymara, Brandheide 46, 2880 Bornem, Belgium. The package has to arrive at our office within 14 days after confirming you the RMA number. Please note that the customer will have to bear the costs and the risk of returning the goods, also in the case of free shipping. Free shipping does not apply for the return.
- After reception and inspection of the returned goods, we will issue you a full refund of the returned goods or send you a promocode for the store credit. Returns that are damaged or soiled will not be accepted and the refund may be refused.
How do I follow up my order ?
To order on the aymara e-store you need to create an account. When you log in to your account you can see your personal data as well as an overview of your orders with their current status. When you click on details you will also find the tracking number of your shipment once it is en route. You can check the current location of your package on the bpost website.
How to use store credit ?
As explained under “return policy”, when you return goods you can indicate on the return form you prefer store credit instead of a refund. We suggest you choose this option if you want to exchange your returned item for an alternative product. We will send you a promocode for the value of the store credit. The promocode needs to be entered during the check out process.
I've forgotten my password. How do I proceed ?
If you have forgotten your password, you can configure it again here http://shop.aymara.be/my_account/paswoord_vergeten